Want to start a Spice Export Business? Get ready for spice board registration. Our professionals can assist you online to obtain CRES real quick without any hassle. Just provide the documents and we'll get it done for you.
Providing business banking solutions in association with ICICI Bank
Facilitating Neo Banking Solutions & Corporate Credit Card to Startups
Trusted by Axis bank to cater its clients all licensing & compliance needs
Providing lending solutions for business needs with NeoGrowth
India is well-known for its spices. Even before India's spirituality captured the world's attention. It was the aroma of our spices that drew people to our nation. Moreover, India has now emerged as a worldwide participant in the spice trade. The business of exporting spices has become very beneficial for many.
Any business entity who is a Producer Exporter or a Merchant Exporter of the 52 listed spices and Cardamom is obliged to get Spice Board Registration as per Government regulations.
The Spice Board of India offers Spice Board Registration to people who want to start a trade in exporting spices and to ensure that the exporting business is not abused fraudulently.
1. Manufacturer Exporters and Merchant Exporters are eligible to get Spice Board registration.
2. Exporters who want to export any of the listed 52 spices from India.
3. Must have import export code license.
4. Must have GST Registration in the name of applicant firm.
1. The Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is a non-profit organisation that aims to produce and market Indian spices across the world.
2. The Board acts as a connection between Indian spice exporters and foreign importers.
3. Furthermore, the Spices Board is the driving force behind Indian Spices' actions for excellence and the accomplishments of every section of this business.
4. The Function of the Spice Board also includes the development of small and big cardamom, the promotion, development, and regulation of spice exports, and the quality control of spices for export.
5. Under the supervision of the Indian Cardamom Research Institute, the Spices Board also conducts research on cardamom of both types i.e. small and big.
CRES stands for Certificate of Registration as Exporter of Spices
Spice Board Registration benefits spice exporters in unlimited ways. The most significant benefits of having a Spice Board Registration are as follows.
1. Registration by the Spice Board aids exporters and importers in making connections with each other.
2. It helps in identifying qualified supplier sources for importers' unique needs and Processes International trade enquiries and forwards them to reputable exporters.
3. Spice Board organizes group programmes bringing together International organisations, exporters, and policymakers.
4. As per the notification of 2008 April by the authorities, RCMC is not needed after (CRES) issued by the Spices Board because it is treated as Registration-cum-Membership Certificate. Thus, the exporters of spices having Spice Board Registration need not apply for RCMC.
5. Spice Board is also In charge of maintaining a comprehensive and up-to-date data bank for exporters and importers. Thus, exporters having the registration always stay updated with the demands of the market.
6. Spice Board Registration also helps in other relevant services that may be required for expanding the export business.
As per section 11 of the SPICES BOARD ACT, 1986, no business shall start or carry on the business of export of any spice from India without Spice Board Registration.
It is important to note that exporting spices without the Spice board registration may result in-
1. Confiscation of the Spice Stock in hand.
2. Imprisonment upto one year.
3. Fine upto one thousand rupees.
1. A wide range of spices covered under spice board registration from cardamom, clove, basil, tamarind and many more.
2. Find out the list of 52 spices under Spice Board Registration at - List of Spices Mentioned in the Spice Board Act.
1. The Certificate of Registration as Exporter of Spices (CRES) is granted for a duration of "three years" as determined by the Board.
2. At the end of each block year, the spice exporters need to renew their Spice Board Registration Certificate.
Provide the required business details and information to our web portal.
Choose a package and pay online with different payment modes available.
On placing an order, your application will be assigned to one of our dedicated professionals.
Our professional shall carefully examine the correctness & accuracy of the documents and file Spice board registration application form.
Our professional shall make regular follow up with the Board for processing of spice board registration online.
On obtaining CRES, we will provide a spice board certificate along with several eGuides on exports.
1. Detailed Bank report against current account from your banker.
2. Scanned passport size photo (size 135PX x 165PX) of the CEO/Authorized person of the organization (JPEG/JPG/PNG).
3. Partnership Deed / Company’s Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA.
4. GST registration certificate or Self declaration for not having GST.
5. Import-Export Code (IE code) Certificate.
6. PAN card.
7. Udyog Aadhaar/MSME Certificate.
Many people get demotivated and confused by the long procedure of getting Spice Board Registration. Since, We have a top-notch professional team providing a hassle-free and error-free Online Spice Board Registration Service in India. We deliver you the best Spice Board Registration that can help you in your spice export business.
Our experts have been completing 1000+ Spice Board Registration and staying up to date with new registration procedures every day since 2014. Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, and Company Secretaries make up our diverse teams of specialists. Also, we have been dealing with a wide variety of financial services, including export-import, business compliances, taxation, and accounting issues in India.
Thus, it's your turn to kick start your import-export business with entire legal formalities. Our business advisors are a phone call away to guide you in your business endeavours.
The Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the export of Indian spices worldwide.
You can apply on our web portal to register your spice business under spice board registration.
You can start a spice business in India by reading our guide at - How to Start a Spice Business in India. Also, you can consult our business advisors at 8881-069-069 for free.
To start exporting spices from India to the USA, you need to have the following registrations and licenses.
Yes, whether you are selling spices online or offline you need mandatory registrations and licenses. This may include -
Spices are an important food component in kitchens. And in a nation like India, where population density is great, consumption is high as well. Thus, selling spices is massively profitable.
List of spices covered under CRES(Certification of Registration as Exporter of Spices) is as follows.
You can pay the fee for registration easily on our web portal through -
UPI / QR
Serving business owners with an Average 4.8+ Google Rating.
Trusted by Axis bank to cater its clients all licensing & compliance needs.
Providing lending solutions for business needs with NeoGrowth.
Providing business banking solutions in association with ICICI Bank.
E-startupindia is a Proudly Member of Confederation of Indian Industry.The CII is a premier business association in India which works to create an environment.
E-Startup India is duly certified under GOI's Startup India scheme and is renowned for our tech-driven solutions for business & legal services requirements for MSMEs.
E-Startup India is a Google Partner, which implies we are rigorously involved in assisting SME businesses to market their presence in the digital world.